Plumeria cv ‘Celadine’
- Top: Yellow 14B fading to pale Yellow 4D near tip.
- Bottom: Pale Yellow 4D with a small stripe of Yellow 7A in the lower right.
- Flower Width: 9.5 cm
- Texture: Good
- Tendency to Fade: Slight
- Petal Type: Obovate, sometines reflexed, round tip
- Fragrance: Plumeria
- Intenstiy of Fragrance: Strong
- Color: Green, glossy
- Texture: Rigid
- Leaf Border Color: Light red
- Petiole Color: Green w/hint of red
- Shape: Oblanceolate, acuminate tip
- Length: 39 cm
- Width: 11 cm
- Pollen Parent: Unknown
- Seed Parent: Unknown
- Seed production: Average
- Branching: Fair to good
- Growth habit: Upright, dense
- Measured Trunk Circumference: 44 cm
error: Alert: Content is protected !!