Plumeria cv ‘J.L. Pink Pansy’
- Top: White with a deep orangish throat. A grainy red-purple 60D stripe overlays the white and yellow on the right side.
- Bottom:A red-purple 60D stripe on the left side followed by grainy red-purple 60D on white turning pure white on the right. A small patch of yellow 9A is found in the lower right.
- Flower Width: 7.5 cm
- Texture: Delicate
- Tendency to Fade: Slight
- Petal Type: Round, rounded tip
- Fragrance: Fruity
- Intenstiy of Fragrance: Mild
- Color: Green
- Texture: Rigid, smooth
- Leaf Border Color: Reddish
- Petiole Color: Green, red tint
- Shape: Oblanceolate, acuminate tip
- Length: 25.5 cm
- Width: 11 cm
- Pollen Parent: unknown
- Seed Parent: ‘Carmen’
- Seed production: average
- Branching: Fair to good
- Growth habit: Upright, compact
- Measured Trunk Circumference: 16 cm
error: Alert: Content is protected !!