Plumeria cv ‘Cranberry Red’
- Top: Red-Purple 61C with an orangish Red 45B center (base of petal).
- Bottom: A Red-Purple 61B stripe, then Red-Purple 62B fadeing toward the right side.
- Flower Width: 8.5 cm
- Texture: Delicate
- Tendency to Fade: Dramatic
- Petal Type: Elliptical, somewhat pointed tip
- Fragrance: Plumeria
- Intenstiy of Fragrance: Mild
- Color: Light Green
- Texture: Flexible
- Leaf Border Color: Slightly red
- Petiole Color: Green, red tint; silghtly pubescent
- Shape: Oblanceolate, slightly acuminate tip
- Length: 28 cm
- Width: 9.5 cm
- Pollen Parent: Unknown
- Seed Parent: Unknown
- Seed production: Average
- Branching: Fair to good
- Growth habit: Upright, lanky
- Measured Trunk Circumference: 51 cm
error: Alert: Content is protected !!