Plumeria cv ‘Donald Angus’
P.’Donald Angus’ is highly influenced by temperature. During very hot weather it it nearly a solid Red-Purple 61A.
- Top: Orange Red 33A for the center third (base of petal), then white toward the tip. The entire petal is overlaid with Red-Purple 61B in varying intensities becoming an intense stripe on the right.
- Bottom: A Red-Purple 61A stripe on the left, then Red-Purple 61C with white veins to the right side.
- Flower Width: 7 cm
- Texture: Delicate
- Tendency to Fade: Moderate
- Petal Type: Wide elliptical, round tip
- Fragrance: Spicy and fruity
- Intenstiy of Fragrance: Mild to strong
- Color: Green
- Texture: Rigid
- Leaf Border Color: Red
- Petiole Color: Green
- Shape: Oblanceolate, somewhat acuminate tip
- Length: 25.5 cm
- Width: 8.5 cm
- Pollen Parent: Unknown
- Seed Parent: Unknown
- Seed production: Profuse
- Branching: Fair
- Growth habit: Slightly rangy, dense
- Measured Trunk Circumference: 42 cm