Plumeria cv ‘Giant Plastic Pink’
- Top: Pale and grainy Red-Purple 68B on the left becomes more intense on the right. The center (base of petal) is Yellow 13B and is partly overlaid with the grainy Red-Purple 68B yielding shades of orange.
- Bottom: A pale Red-Purple 68B stripe on the left, then paler and grainy Red-Purple 68B with white veins to the right. A small splash of Yellow 7B is found in the lower right.
- Flower Width: 12 cm
- Texture: Delicate
- Tendency to Fade: Moderate
- Petal Type: Wide obovate, round tip
- Fragrance: Mix of citrus and coconut
- Intenstiy of Fragrance: Mild
- Color: Light green
- Texture: Rigid
- Leaf Border Color: Red
- Petiole Color: Reddish green
- Shape: Oblanceolate, acuminate tip
- Length: 27 cm
- Width: 10.5 cm
- Pollen Parent: Unknown
- Seed Parent: Unknown
- Seed production: Average
- Branching: Fair to good
- Growth habit: Upright, slightly rangy
- Measured Trunk Circumference: 60 cm
error: Alert: Content is protected !!