- Helps in the use of nutrients and regulates other nutrients.
- Aids production of sugar and carbohydrates.
- Essential for seed and fruit development.
- Sources of boron are organic matter and borax
- Important for reproductive growth.
- Aids in root metabolism and helps in the utilization of proteins.
- Aids plant metabolism.
- Chloride is found in the soil.
- Essential for formation of chlorophyll.
- Sources of iron are the soil, iron sulfate, iron
- Functions with
- Helps in the use of nitrogen
- Soil is a source of molybdenum.
- Essential for the transformation of carbohydrates.
- Regulates consumption of sugars.
- Part of the enzyme systems which regulate plant growth.
- Sources of zinc are soil, zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, zinc chelate.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!